An experienced finance and administration professional is needed to join a highly successful business as the Finance Manager & Office Co-ordinator at their office in Wellington.
This is a hands-on Finance Manager & Office Co-ordination position with responsibility for the timely completion of accounting and administration duties. As part of a small friendly office team the postholder will provide accounting and administrative support to the Directors. Duties will include:
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers in Sage Line 50.
- Undertaking the payment run to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Production of customer statements and credit control of overdue accounts
- Monitoring and recording payments received in to the bank account including recurring direct debit payments and taking payments over the telephone.
- Collating and recording expenses, reconciling credit card statements.
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end duties including journal entries, income and expenditure reporting.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with the external accountants at year end.
- Full responsibility for the payroll including collating employee hours from timesheets, processing the payroll using Sage Payroll, making BACS payments, starters and leavers, RTI, Directors’ Drawings, PAYE, NI, Student Loans, etc. to HMRC, P60s and P11Ds, pensions auto-enrolment.
- Answer office calls, opening and distributing post.
- Handling weekly supplier orders and sending out information packs to prospective clients.
- Keep all office stationary stocked up and purchase/order as required.
- Maintaining staff HR files and recording holidays, sick leave, etc.
- Road tax for company vehicles
This role will suit an experienced finance professional seeking a varied role with responsibility for the finance function of a successful established business. Recent experience of accounts processing and payroll is required with experience of Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll. As you will be working as part of a small friendly team, you will be an effective communicator, possess an approachable personality and a positive attitude. There is scope for this role to develop to include month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000pa + benefits and free parking.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Preferred start date: ASAP
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP
This role is commutable from Wellington, Tiverton, Taunton, Cullompton and surrounding areas.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate.Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.