Social Worker - Adults
A Humberside Local Authority requires an experienced temporary Adults Social Worker to join their Community Mental Health Team. The successful applicant will join this well established, motivated team supporting clients in the community.
You will be responsible for
- Managing a varied caseload
- Making assessments of risk and need
- Carrying out care management duties
- Attending ASW meetings
- Attend supervision sessions
- Liaising with hospitals, GPs, psychiatrists etc and making decisions based on assessment
To qualify for this role, you will:
- be GSCC registered
- have post-qualifying experience within adult social work
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.