Assistant/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
My Client are a rapidly growing and exciting Cost Consultancy who are looking to take on Quantity Surveyors for their Liverpool office. This role will offer the best in terms of one on one development as a QS and experience to assist and be trained to lead their high profile retail, commercial and educational schemes.
This will offer you the chance to join a Cost Consultancy that not only have traditional values and ways of working, but always coming up with new vibrant ways to be ahead of the competition by offering a high standard of cost requirements for the Clients while provide a wide range of Cost advice from traditional Quantity Surveying to Employer's Agent to Project Management services.
- Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
- Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a project team, which may sometimes include managing conflict and resolving complex issues
- Have exceptional planning and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
- Be able to work independently, make sensible judgments and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop the business (including actively maximising business development opportunities), alongside loyalty and a willingness to actively contribute to the growth of the practice.
- To assist in the management of the delivery of all post contract services, comprising dealing with cost variances and associated change control processes, conducting valuation processes, carrying out cost checks, producing regular cost reports, negotiating and agreeing final accounts
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre SearchCalibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.