Mortgage Telephony Advisor
Due to expansion an opportunity for a Mortgage Telephony Advisor has arisen to join a Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
The successfully appointed Mortgage Telephony Advisor will be working as part of the Intermediary telephone Contact Team, providing a pro-active inbound service to group members and clients to maximise and support the commercial objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Mortgage Telephony Advisor
- Provide a first class inbound telephone service across the board
- Demonstrate comprehensive mortgage knowledge
- Demonstrate mortgage, GI, compliance and protection knowledge
- Conduct outbound calls to nominated firms in order to promote and generate additional business and revenue
- Update and record all broker facing activity
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- In depth knowledge of the Mortgage market
- Knowledge and understanding of the General Insurance market
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship management
- Awareness of all information security and prevention of financial crime principles
- In depth understating of the financial services industry and legislative changes
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who currently work within Mortgage lending or brokering.
Apply today or for more information contact Laura Woodhead at