Commercial Finance Manager
Our exclusive client are an international distribution group with a strong portfolio of brands and a stable customer base. Supporting the brand Finance Director, the Commercial Finance Manager will be involved at the sharp end of business activity with a clear remit to:
- Maximise revenue generation from existing terms
- Understand and manage risks/opportunities associated with customer/supplier rebates
- Provide financial support to bid and tender activity
- Support sales activity through better visibility of profitable customers, and more targeted sales and marketing activities
- Understand and communicate impact on sales and margin changes to business
This role suits a commercially-minded finance person, ideally with experience in a customer-led, high-margin business. More importantly, you will have excellent communication skills and an ability to spot and take advantage of opportunities whilst being mindful of inherent risks.