Financial Reporting Manager
Do you want to work for an industry leading, high-end financial banking group?
Are you a fully qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant looking for your next promotion in a corporate and fast-paced environment?
The company, over the last 3 years have hired some of the 'Top-Talent' in the Berkshire area to work for their business, they are looking for further talent to help the business in this crucial growth period!
The company are searching for a 'Financial Reporting Manager' to help with the expansion of one of their corporate functions.
- Effective day to day management of the external audit
- Driving process and control improvements
- Effective stakeholder management of all contributing to the reporting process
- Proven experience of preparing IFRS financial statements for a large and complex business
- Strong understanding of relevant accounting standards and legislation
- A real leader with good interpersonal skills as the role will deal with a number of different stakeholders at senior and executive level
- They should also have the drive and tenacity to help implement change and be willing to get involved in projects outside of their BAU role where appropriate.
- This role requires a good working knowledge of financial services products, and some understanding of complex Treasury instruments.
- The candidate should also have excellent attention to detail and understand the importance of documentation.
- A strong background in producing 'Glossy' financial statements is a must, as is a willingness to build up experience in new areas.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
For further information on this role, or if you would be a to view the full job description, please contact Tam on 01189 901 390 /