Up to £23,000
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have experience working for a builders merchants? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Building Merchants, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Sales Advisor, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Christchurch
- 40 Hours a week Monday to Friday with some Saturdays
- 28 days holiday a year
- Hands on experience
- Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
- Offering customer advise on construction/roofing materials
- You will provide quotes and orders for materials
- Source non-standard products and use your negotiating skills to get the best price
- You will be pro active in keeping up to date with new materials in the construction/roofing industry
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Have previous experience in construction industry (Knowledge of roofing materials would be an advantage)
- Be confident in a sales focused environment
- You will have working knowledge of MS Office
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Michelle Norton on 01489560180 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.