£30- 32K plus benefits, dependent on experience
White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3TN
CLEAN is a fast growing and dynamic company and is now the largest independent in its sector with further ambitious growth plans in place. We supply both leading global branded businesses and independents, predominantly in the hospitality sector. We pride ourselves on offering a professional, quality and customer focused service to a demanding customer base.
We are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a small Finance Team based at our modern head office in White Waltham, Maidenhead. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will support them in the preparation of full monthly management accounts and take responsibility for balance sheets and expenses and in line with month-end reporting deadlines.
We want to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our Finance Reporting Team. We are looking for someone Part Qualified with previous commercial experience, a high degree of computer literacy, excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing Management Accounts.
- Updating and maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Maintaining accurate records for stock.
- Lease accounting for all vehicles.
- Calculating and posting prepayments, accruals and rebates.
- Reviewing and posting month-end purchase order accruals.
- Tracking and monitoring the actual costs of Capex projects against budget.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required.
- Supporting the year-end process.