Are you a talented Quantity Surveyor looking to work for a large residential developer with a solid pipeline of exciting new projects? This is your chance to join an expanding team with exciting growth plans!
This role involves working on a high quality £20m residential development in South East London reporting into a Senior QS. This is a great opportunity to see projects through from inception to completion, with projects have just commenced!
Aside from the chance to join a great growing team at just the right time, there is excellent remuneration on offer for the right candidate.
Recent experience on similar size residential new build projects from procurement stage is essential.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
- Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- Accurately forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
- Managing project activities including scheduling and take-offs.
- Prepare subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
- Managing subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate so don't miss out!
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor role, please click the "Apply" button below or email