Structural Engineer – Warwick
I am currently seeking a Structural Engineer for a well-established multi-disciplinary firm who is growing and going from strength to strength.
The Structural Engineer will be responsible for ensuring delivery of the Structural Engineering designs and managing the production of information for their clients.
The successful candidate MUST have experience of design in all materials, and be able to take a positive lead in delivering a wide range of interesting & varied regional projects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Providing detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects requiring Detailed Structural Engineering Design.
- Report writing.
- To be involved in business development with a focus on the quality and interest of new business.
- Managing projects autonomously.
- To liaise with the client to agree the project specification, the timescale, the fee and the terms of engagement.
- To ensure that the project is undertaken to the specified budget and that all project-related fees and disbursements are accurately recorded and expediently recovered.
- In possession of, or working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages (such as AutoCAD, revit
- Recent experience of detailed design for a variety of Structural Projects.
- Ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to supervise the work of more junior staff and sub-consultants.
- Ability to prepare fee proposals and project manage a commission from start to finish;
- Ability to liaise directly with client and with other consultants/suppliers.
- Ability to market the company’s expertise and extend the client base.
- Ability to lead project-related discussions.
- Commitment to producing high quality work and to promoting the reputation of the company
- Experience of undertaking structural surveys would be an advantage.
My client is offering a competitive salary, and the commitment of a professional development with a growing company.
This is great opportunity for someone who wants develop with a growing company, so if you want to find out more then send your cv to Samantha Hilling and I look forward to having a confidential chat with you.