Duty Manager - FIRST TIME MGMENT OPPORTUNITY -LIVE IN AVAILABLE
The role as Duty Manager will be to oversee a venue that offers a very high dining standard. You will be challenged to bring with you a creative outlook to the existing standards with a view to improving service, delivery and ultimately customer care.
With the property being a boutique property you will involved in managing all aspects of the hotel from Check In to Restaurant Management.
With supportive management you will trained and developed which will help your future job prospects
- A luxury property with multi-rosettes
- Organisation offering a first time management role for the successful candidate.
- Venue that is part of a luxury hotel brand
The Essential Skills:
- As Duty Manager you will need to be a customer focused candidate
- You will be an individual that enjoys getting involved from a hands on point of view as this is a HANDS ON role
- You will be a highly organised individual who enjoys seeing satisfied customers
- You will be a natural leader who enjoys training and the buzz of a job well done.
- 4 star standards are a must for this role
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- A salary of IRO of up to £20K
- Excellent benefits within this dynamic property located with a commutable distance of Fort William
- The chance to join a company who encourages career development within the Fort William Area
Kindly note due to our client's requirements, you MUST be a current EU resident to apply for this role.
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and our preferred partners. We take every application into consideration, however due to the volume of applications cannot always respond to each applicant. We do apologise in advance if we cannot immediately communicate with you.