PLM Team Lead
PLM Team Lead
Industry X.O- Accenture Digital
Travel: up to 100% travel required in the UK
Salary up to £75,500 depending on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package
Job Reference: 00468206
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, Accenture’s approach to the Digital Re-Invention of the Industry. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial & Medical Equipment, Communications, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Lead a team of consultants and developers to deliver OR be the architect of a component of the PLM solution for our client
- You will analyse the technical requirements and translate them into client specific PLM solutions.
- Keeping in mind client requirements and industry best practices you will design modular, high performing and scalable PLM solutions and contribute essentially to improve innovation speed and efficiency for our increasingly complex and interconnected clients operating internationally
- You will implement complex PLM applications to be integrated into the existing IT landscape of our clients, especially ERP and CAx solutions
- At the same time you will maintain focus on the challenges of data migration and system integration – solving them based on your expert knowledge.
- During the complete duration of the project you will be the key contact for technical questions regarding the individual PLM solution of our client.
- Beyond the completion of implementation you will consult our clients regarding the extension of their systems, their maintenance and the optimal use of their respective PLM solution.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Team management experience
- Experience in architecting a PLM solution
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience, ideally in computer sciences, engineering or Mathematics
- Commercial experience with complex PLM systems such as 3Dexperience/Enovia, Windchill, Teamcenter, Oracle Agile or SAP PLM
- Solid knowhow in at least one key topic of a system integration project – such as design, build, test, interface development or data migration
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a solution oriented and systematic way of working
- Flexibility and mobility to travel as part of the role
- Industry experience in automotive or consumer goods is beneficial
What's in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 26th May 2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.