Deputy Service Manager
I am seeking an experienced and confident Deputy Managers or Senior Support Workers (minimum 2 years in senior post) for a highly reputable care provider for adults (18-65) with various learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
The organisation operate on a very person-centred scale so they are looking for individuals who share their passion for a quality-driven service that promotes the independence of the service users. In return they offer a clear-cut progression path and opportunities to gain relevent qualifications in Health & Social Care.
The Deputy Manager is on a 40 hour week contract (inclusive of minimum 8 hours admin time) and will on a shift rota with 1 sleep in a week. You will also work as part of a First Response Team over the weekend when on rota.
The Deputy Service Manager must have
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a management or supervisory role
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulations
- Understanding of CQC inspection process
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and on call
- Hands on management style
- Driving License and Vehicle
We are looking for a hands on manager who enjoys interaction with residents, working alongside support staff and strives to deliver the very best care.
Please apply or if you would like further information please contact Anusha Tabari at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email