Senior Quantity Surveyor
Capstone is engaged with a Cost Management Consultancy to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their infrastructure and development team.
About the Role
Full autonomy will be given as you take lead of the infrastructure team across the South-East of England. This is an opportunity to establish a new business unit and the role involves combining infrastructure service to their property development arm.
You will be working on civils, drainage, water, roads and utilities projects whilst crossing over with the core buildings team. This role offers a great degree of variety.
- You will be degree educated in Quantity Surveying and working towards MRICS/MCIOB.
- Experience with either the ICC / NEC contract is essential.
- Full project lifecycle experience in Cost Management, from feasibility estimating, procurement and to post contract delivery.
- Be able to interact and consult with the client on day-to-day surveying duties.
- This is an opportunity with excellent long-term career prospects for the right individual.