Estimator / QS
Our client is a family business established and focused upon maintenance and refurbishment works for both commercial & domestic clients in Liverpool.
Due to continued expansion they are looking for a solid Estimator / QS.
The ideal candidate for us would be:
- BSc(Hons) degree
- At least 5 + years' experience
- Strong contract knowledge of JCT and also NEC Options A and C
- Experienced in new build and refurb projects up to £5m
- Sector experience includes education (schools and university), laboratories, nuclear
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Strong measurement skills
- Ability to prepare and interrogate BQ's prepared by others
- Preparation of sub-contractor orders
- Undertaking monthly CVR's
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Presentable and client facing
- Good at understanding the design and details contained therein
- Team player but equally happy to work alone
From an estimating perspective they only use Excel currently but for the right candidate would also consider the right Estimating software.
Excellent salary and package on offer for the successful candidate.