Marketing and CRM Executive
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing & CRM Executive within a well respected organisation based in Woolwich for an immediate start temp to perm role.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Working directly with Managing Director to plan, develop and conduct on company marketing strategy
- To ensure CRM is utilised to it's fullest potential, allowing campaigns to reach the widest target audience possible
- Maximising the company's online presence though Social Media and updating content of website
- To conduct analysis on campaigns via reports, customer feedback and regular liaison with Sales Team
- Organising and attending PR events to increase brand awareness
The successful candidate is:
- Self motivated and wanting to succeed in a role that offers full creative independence
- Skilled in sourcing and creating relevant content for marketing material that is both innovative and engaging
- Knowledgeable in packages including Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp, Canva and Wordpress
- Experienced in using CRM or other software such as Google Analytics to measure success of previous campaigns
As a temp with Office Angels you receive weekly pay, 28 days holiday a year, possible tax relief on your travel costs and additional incentives/competitions.
My Client is looking to interview immediately. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply today.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.