An outstanding opportunity has arisen within this leading manufacturer of products into the retail industry for a Design Administrator to join its Northamptonshire development centre of excellence.
As a Design Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Designers in the day to day administration of a busy department.
In order to succeed in the role of Design Administrator you will ideally have experience of working within a busy team environment, you will need to possess a professional and proactive approach to work and towards supporting colleagues. Excellent computer literacy is required with proven skills in Excel, and the MS Office package. Ability to read technical drawings and planograms is also a must. Responsibilities include:
- Support Designers and Managers in day to day admin.
- Input and management of part numbers and bills of materials.
- Support with Planograms.
- Engineering change note administration.
- Assist with project management.
- £20,000-£25,000 Basic
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Progression