Field Telecoms Engineer (Mitel 3300) - London / Nationwide
Are you a skilled Field Telecoms Engineer with Mitel 3300 install experience, ideally within 1 hours commute of London?
Specialising in B2B hospitality we pride ourselves in the delivery and support of a seamless comms/data solution for our clients nationwide. We excel in customer service, and our number one selling point as an employer is our friendly cooperative team environment. We also have possibilities of progression in our expanding business
Our Telecoms Field Engineers install, maintain and support business phone PBX Systems and VOIP systems for both existing and new customer base. You will be primarily home based and be travelling nationwide on a regular basis, although we do have a large requirement for London, and for this role we would prefer someone who is within 1 hour commute of the city.
The role demands that the employee is able to display the below traits in their work:-
- Superb communication & attention to detail with technical skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Understanding the importance of being part of a team and supporting the team as required
Below, are a list of activities/duties generally involved in the role:
- To take part in pre-configuration projects
- To carry out telecoms installations where required.
- The support of colleagues remotely whilst they are onsite installations
- To carry out remote project work and work requests
- To update paper work on projects and customer
- To provide holiday cover for other field, telecoms engineers /Support Desk
- To actively analyse and keep track of the Telecoms Cases, provide assistance and guidance to the support desk team
- To support the customer services coordinator in assigning and managing cases.
- To provide telephone /remote assistance in resolving cases
- Attend site to rectify maintenance issue
- Provide advanced technical insight to the Support Desk
- To regularly update case tracking information
- To update paper work on projects and customer documentation
- Provide in house training and documentation to help develop team
During the course of employment there may be the opportunity to carry out training to further increase your knowledge. The list below outlines which training may be available for your specific role and will be discussed during employment reviews.
- Connectivity Training
- Networks Fundamentals
- WiFi Basic Training
- Mitel 3300 Admin Training
- NEC PBX Admin Training
- Legacy Systems
- Mitel 3300 Advanced
- Mitel 3300 Micollab
- Mitel 3300 MiContact
- NEC 9100 Installation Basic
- NEC 9100 Installation Advanced
- SIP Technology Technical
- CISCO CCNA/ Mitel Network
- Mitel update Courses
Additional Salary Info: DOE, OOH/OT package, Car allowance/van, loyalty schemes
Field Telecoms Engineer | Mitel 3300 | Telecoms | Engineer | Field Engineer | Mitel | Comms
The role demands that the employee is technically experienced in the following specific areas:-
- Experience installing and maintaining in the following technologies (essential); Mitel 3300
- Experience installing and maintaining in some of the following technologies (desirable); MBG, MAS, NEC 8100, SIP, LG IPLDK,
- Experience in SIP Wi-Fi handsets (Desirable)
- Qualifications; Mitel, NEC (Desirable)
We design, install and maintain IT & Telephony solutions for client on a UK nationwide basis. Our main client base includes large branded hotels /International hotel chains and smaller luxury boutique style operations in London, major cities and across the UK. We also have a growing number of commercial clients including call centre business.
Based in Dorset, South West, we have been established almost 20 years having gained an exemplary reputation for excellent customer service and being at the forefront of technological advances.
We have maintained a steady growth in this time, but have now entered a period of faster growth in line with our 5 yr plan, providing our employees with stability and opportunity.