A fantastic opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance engineer is now available. The company have numerous manufacturing sites and are leading the way within their sector. Ideally applicants for this position will be able to complete both mechanical and basic electrical maintenance and have prior experience in working on industrial machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Multi skilled maintenance Engineer need to conduct both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Ideally mechanically bias, with a good understanding of electrical
- Engineering Qualifications
- Open to backgrounds, if there is some form of exposure to manufacturing.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose built site that boasts in size and equipment
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide.
- They turnover millions, last year it surpassed £100 million.
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Ipswich, Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Haverhill, Suffolk, Thetford, Norfolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.