Location: Enfield, Middlesex
Actively looking for a strong Maintenance Engineer, with an Electrical bias to join a blue-chip company located in North London. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned company, who hold the title of being a market leader within their industry. My client is eager to add to the existing team by introducing a motivated Multi Skilled Engineer with a good history of working within the FMCG industry. The successful candidate will be entitled to fantastic benefit package which includes; bespoke training, generous holiday package and a competitive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be Multi Skilled, with strong skills in both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- The Multi skilled maintenance Engineer will be completing PPMs and reactive maintenance
- Engineering Qualifications is a necessity
- Open to backgrounds, ideally FMCG
- Mechanically; Pneumatics, welding (Mig, Tig), belts, bearings, chains.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Prestigious company who are known for their high-quality products
- They are parented by a prestigious FMCG company, and the site in London is one of multiple others around the UK.
- A succession plan which allows for further progression.
- Part of large Engineering team, with help and assistance at your fingertips
- OTE structure
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.