Senior Financial Analyst
My client a global leader in their field have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the FP&A finance team. This team are responsible for information gathering, reporting and analysis of business performances and to enhance business understanding among senior stakeholders.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, in addition, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Management of project costs in accordance with approved project budgets and business delegated authority limits.
- Support monthly and year end accounts closing process.
- Management of project P&L, cash flow and reporting as it relates to key projects and commercial contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and ability to support, challenge and influence other members of the team and senior stakeholders in a positive way.
- Experience of using financial systems to support budgeting, forecasting and modelling using advanced Excel skills.
- Able to identify improvements in processes and initiate change resulting in more efficient ways of working
To be successful in this role will be a CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with a proven analytical background. Technically, strong Excel skills are essential as is the ability to use and manipulate data in Access. Working knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), with SQL skills, is advantageous.
If you are keen to be considered for this position please send an up to date CV and short letter of application to support your CV.
Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.