Quality Auditor, Buckinghamshire
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Auditor to join a thriving food manufacturing business based within Buckinghamshire.
My client is a successful food manufacturing business with a number of sites in the UK. They produce tasty products that can be purchased in most of the major retailers.
They are currently looking for a Quality Auditor to cover a fifteen month maternity contract with the possibility of a permanent role at the end.
With a small Quality team on site, my client requires someone who has undertaken this role previously in a fast-paced food manufacturing business, and is accustomed to working to BRC and retailer standards.
Reporting into the Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of Food Safety, quality and integrity through effective auditing of factory systems against a pre-determined audit schedule.
Accountabilities will include
- Deputising for the Quality Manager in their absence
- Completing the Quality management System, GMP & Glass & Plastic audits;
- Logging any non-conformances and escalating them to the relevant teams as well as trending any repetitive issues and organising the close out of non-conformances
- Completing the annual validations, allergens, and data logging.
- Managing the laboratory testing schedule, logging of samples and review of all chemistry and micro-biological results
- Investigating complaints
- Completing the relevant paperwork audits
Covering the management of the QA team; responsibilities, day to day tasks. Assisting with QC roles as necessary.
To apply you will ideally have a degree in food, or equivalent, and be an experienced Quality Auditor.
You must be
- Internal audit certified
- HACCP certified
- Food Safety qualified
You must be available to start work in June, July at the latest.
Apply today for further information.
REF. NCM893682 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778