Quality Engineer - Test & Inspection
Quality Engineer - Manufacturing , Test and Inspection
£32k-35k + Excellent Benefits Package
If you are looking to utilise your Manufacturing Quality expertise with a Globally reknowned , world leading engineering company then there really is no reason to look any further.
My client are at the forefront of technology in multiple industies and currently seek a talented Quality Engineer to join their manufacturing department in Wiltshire. This key position will see you responsible for delivering customer quality assurance within their manufacturing areas, reporting into the Manufacturing Quality Manager.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Generating inspection plans and deliverables.
- Failure analysis of returned products.
- Reporting root cause and corrective analysis to customer.
- Presenting fault categories and recommendations to drive product / manufacturing improvements.
- Reviewing and understanding of technical drawings and/or specification.
- Completing relevant customer specific documentation (8D, FIR etc).
- Supporting or leading customer visits.
This position has a very heavy emphasis in supporting key clients , hence customer facing skills are mandatory to be successful in your applications
Other Key Skills required include :
- Experience of customer quality assurance.
- Understanding of inspection and test planning.
- Experience of preparing of inspection and test plans and deliverable documentation.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Ability to analyse problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues.
- Experience of working in a hands-on, logical problem-solving orientated quality assurance environment is essential.
- Willing to travel (locally and on occasion, globally).
A genuinely superb career opportunity - apply now !