*Urgent Requirement* Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well-known organisation based in Swindon to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant on an initial six-month fixed term contract (with a good likelihood of being extended / going permanent).
We seek an individual who is comfortable managing end to end, high volume recruitment campaigns with knowledge gained working either In-House, for an RPO or making your first move from a successful agency environment.
Specific duties will see you;
- Managing advertising and responses (candidate management, shortlisting, rejecting and query handling)
- Working with agencies as appropriate
- Searching job boards & websites for suitable candidates
- Establishing a pipeline of direct candidates and talent pooling to reduce time to hire and cost per hire
- Scheduling interviews/assessment centres and conducting telephone screening
- Administration - Interview confirmations, offer letters & contract generation etc
- Ensuring compliance with UK employment law
- Any ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Previous recruitment experience, within a high-volume environment is essential!
We require someone who is organised, energetic, professional and hard working. You will be willing to 'go the extra mile', be proactive, possesses EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills and be confident communicating and advising at all levels of seniority.
If you feel you have the above experience and looking to make a move into a role that combines all of the above, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors