£50-55k + package
The client, a 4 star, national developer, is currently seeking a Site Manager to open a site in Leicester.
The client is known for not only producing a large number of units each year, but doing so to a very high standard. Taking pride in their different approach to building sustainable, modern homes, has gained them their reputation as one of the big 5 in the housing industry.
80 unit site, consisting of 2, 3 and 4 bed, traditional build houses, finished to a high spec.
Site Manager Role
The role will be most suitable for an experienced, proven Site Manager, who is able to take a site from inception to completion. A track record of delivering projects to a high standard and exactly to specification is of high importance as there will be very little room for error with the client. All units must be finished to a high specification while in line with all health, safety and environmental standards.
Typical duties would include:
- Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
- Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
- Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
- Have key client-facing responsibility
- Speculative build background
- Proven success of delivering projects to standard
- Experience managing high spec sites
- Exceptional Leadership and organisational skills
- Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact George Davis on 0121 411 9977 or email me your CV to