Maintenance Engineer - Food
Maintenance Engineer – Food
Location: Ellesmere Port
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK. The company have invested heaviliy in their engineering department over the past 18months to adhere with the substantial growth at their site in the Ellesmere Port area, hence the need for another maintenance engineer. The business, who are part of a larger group, are looking to appoint a maintenance engineer to ensure that, alongside the numerous contracts they continue to win on a monthly basis, (making them double in size over the past 5 years) they have enough hands on deck to cope with the day to day workload. This amazing opportunity coincides with an excellent basic salary and considerable benefits package.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer – Food:
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer must be electrically biased although you will be required to work on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be comfortable working on both reactive and pre planned maintenance.
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
The Maintenance Engineer – Food will benefit from:
- Working for a large company with various sites in the UK with lots of oppotunites to grow within the business.
- Lots of training available for the sucsessful maintenance engineer.
- The role will be on a three week rotating shift pattern – never have to work the weekend!
- Constant investment in the engineering team with state of the art machinery available for you.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £37,000,
Commutable: Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Chester, Runcorn
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.