My client, a well-established and highly successful business are seeking to appoint an experienced and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis at their offices based on the outskirts of Exeter.
This is an excellent and progressive opportunity for a newly or part-qualified (ACCA or CIMA) Accountant to develop their experience in a wide-ranging role. You will ideally have a strong analytical or management accounts background, with the ability to be able to effectively communicate and present financial data to non-finance personnel.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Business partnering; providing information to challenging or support decision making.
- Analysis; producing analysis on spend, wastage, and cost variations, tracking performance.
- Manage the standard cost process; ensuring the integrity of the data
- Budget management; including forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Reporting: Input into the weekly meetings, and producing month end commentary
- Financial control: Managing aspects of the balance sheet, processing accruals and prepayments.
- CAPEX; Evaluation of capital expenditure
In order to be successfully considered for this post, you will need to:
- Be newly-qualified or part-qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Have at least 2-3 years' experience of working in an similar role
- Be career driven, committed and proactive
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have an advanced working knowledge of excel