Field Sales Team Leader
Field Sales Team Leader OTE £45,000 with generous basic salary up to £23'000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work on behalf of Scotland’s largest and fastest growing independent licensed service provider of water and waste services.
This opportunity would be the ideal progression for candidates from a Telesales, Charity Sales or Door to Door sales background who have team leader or supervisory experience and are looking for the next step in their sales career
Since its emergence to the market in 200, kinex Water has changed that perception and now over 1000 customers are changing water supplier on a monthly basis in order to benefit from better prices and better service.
As a kinex Water Field Sales Team Leader you will responsible for:-
- Recruitment, management and motivation of a 6 person team
- Completing daily and weekly reports
- Team and personal targets generating new business from cold calling off well organised "walk sheets".
- Meeting with potential customers to discuss the benefits of switching to kinex Water, outlining the huge savings that can be made
- Negotiate/close deals and handle objections
We require an enthusiastic, hard working individual who has had previous sales experience and previous experience in a supervisory or management role. A confident, positive and empathetic personality would also be an advantage. The successful applicant must have a CURRENT DRIVING LICENCE
- Income potential upwards of £45,000 pa. uncapped
- Excellent commission package
- Easy to sell, need to have service
- Excellent growth prospects exist for individuals who demonstrate a target driven attitude and strong leadership skills
- A company vehicle will be provided, all reasonable business expenses will be reimbursed by way of HMRC current legislation
- Tablet device with built in phone