gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Engineer to work at their facility based near Elgin
- Provision of a process technical resource.
- Delivery of technical projects aimed at continuous improvement of water usage and achieving a step change within the process environment.
- Drive process ideas to deliver maximise bioenergy opportunities and plant improvement to support achievement of our reputational goals.
- Degree in chemical engineering or relevant scientific discipline.
- Desired experience or familiarity of biological and chemical processes
- Desired experience in distilling or other related industry.
- Desired experience of change management
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 11/05/2017