Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager required to project manage electrical services from handover of estimate to completion. Our client is a M&E provider to a number of industries, you will be responsible for managing engineers and installations of fire alarms systems, security equipment (CCTV), lighting and data communications into luxury car show rooms throughout London and the Home Counties.
The role requires a commercially astute person with a good electrical understanding with experience of the technical, commercial & contractual processes involved in a project management role.
You will be involved in the negotiation & procurement of sub-contractor labour, plant & materials.
My client is well established operating in the Mechanical & Electrical Services industry covering Manufacturing Plants, Commercial & Industrial sectors.
The role would suit an ambitious electrical project manager or contract manager with experience of working for a contracting business.
Electrical Project Manager Position Overview
- Project Management of Electrical Services contracts from handover of estimate to completion
- Preparation of RFI's, Technical Submittals
- Negotiation and procurement of relevant sub-contractor packages, plant and materials
- Analysis of labour resource requirements for the project and placement and control of labour
- Preparing and issuing monthly Applications for payment and costing of variations
Electrical Project Manager Position Requirements
- Sound knowledge of Electrical Services and a good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved
- 10 years Previous Electrical Project Management experience
- Commercially astute
- Full driving licence
Electrical Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £60K -£70K+ DOE
- 28 days Holiday including bank holidays
- Company Car or Car Allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy