Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Chilworth, Southampton, SO16
We are recruiting for Nursery Nurse's to join the team at our client's fantastic and spacious nursery and pre-school that is set in 2 acres of beautiful grounds in Chilworth. Since the nursery opened it has grown through the years and is now recognised as one of the leading independent day care nurseries in Hampshire.
They have been awarded Outstanding in their Ofsted report who felt the overall quality of teaching and learning experiences provided to be at the highest level. Their aim is to provide an environment that replicated the loving care and attention that children receive at home with in a setting where the children can experience lots of outdoor space and most importantly have fun.
Job Role: Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Salary: £7.50 per hour
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting.
- To give support to their staff within the setting.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- To build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children's needs to be met.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To keep records of your key children's development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child's life.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and medical histories.
- To advise manager/deputy of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents, the safety of the environment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
- To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to being a key person
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
- To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times, both in work hours and outside.
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote Ref AC1355