Job Title: Equity Advisor
Location: North Leeds
Job Reference: 916342
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting financial services company based in North Leeds who are looking for an Equity Advisor. The key responsibilities will be the following:
- Inbound and outbound sales calls; answering sales queries received via telephone, online or from companies
- Liaising with providers and other partners
- Managing customer records the online management system
- Providing sales support for our qualified sales advisors
- To undertake general office duties as required including faxing, filing, photocopying
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the organisation
In addition the following skills and competencies are required:
- Excellent communicator with a friendly and open approach
- Strong customer service experience preferably within financial service
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths & English
- Computer Literate
- 2 A levels is desirable
- CeMAP qualification, however this isn't essential as the company will put you through the completion of the qualification
- CeRER qualification however this isn't essential as the company will put you through the completion of the qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a lovely financial services company!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.