Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Leicester area for a mechanical maintenance engineer to work for a very large manufacturing site.The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The ideal candidate needs to be mechanically biased with electrical fault finding skills and come from an industrial background.
Skills required for Mechanical engineer:
- You must have an Engineering Qualification preferably in Mechanical
- Mechanical work on hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, welding
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Installations, commissioning and modifications
- Equipment: Conveyors, mixers, hoppers, packaging machinery, silos, etc
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Training and development
- On the job training
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Benefits: Training, Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.