Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Rischer and Butler are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical), who works well within a team and equally on their own initiative.
A fantastic opportunity for an engineer looking to develop within a successful company with an order book filled for the foreseeable future and a number of new contracts on the horizon. Our client is looking to recruit Engineers to ensure production is kept at optimum level and all machines are running at their maximum capacity.
You will play a pivotal part within the team, who are always looking at continuous improvements.
- Maintenance will be carried out on key equipment to specified schedules
- Reactive maintenance to breakdowns Maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic systemsMachine refurbishment and servicing
- PLC fault finding
- Working in line with Health and Safety legislation
- Participate in project work
- Full apprenticeship served in Electrical Engineering is preferred however a mechanical apprenticeship with an electrical qualification will also be considered, the ability to read an electrical drawing is essential
- Strong Mechanical Skills
- Proactive approach to following up root cause analysis
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC systems
- Proven maintenance engineering background from within a process driven facility
- Positive outlook with a flexible approach
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call 0115 986 2416 or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Tracy-Ann Smith on 07813 291404 or Joanne Hall on 07903 946074All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our website to view all current opportunities. If you would like to receive notifications of all new vacancies, you can go either go to our Facebook page and simply click on the “Like” button, or alternatively you can follow us on Twitter @RischerButler
Rischer & Butler Resource Solutions have in excess of 10 years’ experience of recruiting in the Maintenance engineering sector and are a leader in this field of expertise. We are currently seeking first class apprenticeship trained engineers to further deliver to our most loyal clients. We also have opportunities for experienced engineers looking for engineering work daily, weekly or monthly. We assure you of our continued feedback and professionalism with every application.