The Temporary Worker will work individually or as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the courts they will need to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Example of work performed will include but not limited to:
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Provide assistance in the post room or elsewhere in the office as and when required
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Swear in witnesses as appropriate
- Liaise with Adjudicator and Court Section
- Keep court rooms tidy; wash and tidy away glasses, filling water bottle.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through or contact the branch on 0151 242 6106. Alternatively you can register online and complete a Government Registration.