Sales Manager - Publishing
Jobfinders are representing a very well know portfolio of events within an exciting and popular sector who require a Sales Manager and not be afraid to pick up the phone and generate revenue for the established title
£Competitive plus generous OTE
You will be hands on, enthusiastic, and driven.
- Ability to lead an event campaign and to focus in a target led environment.
- Able to work under pressure
- Solid experience selling on the phone and still not afraid to do so now
- Maintain and build key client relationships
- Bring new ideas to the table to develop revenue streams
- Confident and articulate in networking and in meetings
- Quick to learn the markets and events
- Create and develop a sales and marketing strategy plan across each event in the portfolio
- Manipulate visitor marketing strategies / plans in to exhibitor benefits
- Execute a well thought out sales communication schedule
- Implement a customer care programme that maintains strong relationships which ensures show loyalty
- Ensure targets are in place and met
- Maintain event integrity by keeping high yields
- Organised with administrations
- Sales Forecasting and reporting
- Liaise with all other internal, relevant departments
- Commercially minded
- Manage a small team
Would have a publishing background in sales and previously, successfully led a team!
If you do not receive a response from us within three - five days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application