Head of Corporate Development
Our client, a global distribution company, based near Reading, is currently hiring for a Head of Corporate Development to identify and engage new Corporate Business Partners to deliver incremental sales revenue, contribution and recruits.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing Corporate partners.
- Development and delivery of a new business partner strategy.
- Delivering the planned level of recruits for each partner in the agreed timescales.
- Work with legal and the Business to manage the negotiations for new Business Partner relationships.
- Effective debt management for all Corporate relationships
- To build and grow strong relationships with key client personnel
- Responsibility for developing and delivering the Corporate business strategy
- To manage and develop a winning team capable of working effectively across the business and getting the appropriate resource and support to deliver the plans
- To constantly monitor performance and initiate actions to ensure the delivery of both internal and Business Partner objectives
- Operate as an effective member of the UK Commercial team and contributing to the overall success of the UK business.
- Lead, motivate and engage the new Business and Corporate team and develop a clear succession plan.
- Manage external agencies and supplier relationships.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and colleagues in US and Australia to share learning and best practice.
- Significant business partner development experience, either within an agency or a direct to consumer business.
- Contract negotiation
- Team management
- A self-starter who relishes a challenge and operates with drive and energy
- Flexible and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good communicator within and outside of the business
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
Our client offers excellent career progression and development opportunities.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Additional hours may be required during busy periods
Occasional/Regular UK travel required.
Please apply online for consideration