PURCHASING MANAGER - EXCITING VENUE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to oversee the effective running of the purchasing office operation and ensure that all orders and deliveries are recorded in line with business demands.
As Purchasing Manager you will be operationally and financially responsible for the purchase and stock control of all food, beverage and equipment for the client. You will ensure the accurate recording and audit trials of all goods purchased in line with agreed standards and procedures.
Purchasing Manager - Exciting Venue - Role Responsibility
- To ensure the effective running of the purchasing office operation and make sure goods are ordered and deliveries recorded in a timely manner as the business demands
- Manage and lead the purchasing team. Making sure all process and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensures the receiving procedure is carried out for all products on delivery of goods. Following up issues with HOD's and suppliers where required
- To be able to provide relevant information needed around our cost of sales and individual revenue streams
- Attend briefings and brief staff prior to events and ensure that relevant information is acted upon
- Experience managing a high volume purchasing department
- Ability to lead others and delegate effectively
- Strong people management skills
- Flexible to change and able to react very quickly to the change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient numeracy skills and knowledge of Excel
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
- Excellent administration and organizational skills