A large construction business based in South Hertfordshire are looking for a Finance Manager to join a well established team. The role has come about due to an internal promotion and needs someone to be qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA. The background for this role is key to what the client is looking for. As a business and employer, this client looks to develop and grow individuals to the fullest of their potential.
The company are well established and have been involved in major projects and are looking for someone that has been working in a similar environment where the delivery of a product is the organisations objective.
- Responsible for producing 4 sets of management accounts
- Review all journals and general ledger balances on a monthly basis
- Monthly overheads reports
- Preparing financial statements
- Monthly VAT returns
- Cashflow forecasts
- Preparing of budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Staff management
- Maintain systems and financial systems integrity