Finance Controller - PART TIME
Finance Controller - PART TIME £15.00 P/H
Working for a highly innovative technology company, this is a great opportunity for an experienced applicant looking to utilise their skills and experience.
Our client is offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available as well as the opportunity to go from part time to full time.
This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available and hours to suit.
Hours: 20 - 25 hours per week - flexible days / start & finish times
Please only apply if you are happy and can work PART TIME hours only, at this stage.
The purpose of this role is to maintain a computerised set of books to trial balance with the associated administration and to assist the financial management. Being a web based business you will need to have experience in dealing with multiple income streams and creating logical structures to ensure a smooth transition.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receives and checks accounting source documents daily by verifying correctness, allocating given expenditure coding and preparing documents for data capture
- Maintains the computerised books daily, weekly, monthly
- Process payroll monthly
- Generates invoices from the bespoke software invoicing modules and sending these to clients.
- Reconciles balances in the trial balance monthly and applies corrections as applicable
- Credit control using Xero automated collections system
- Weekly reports all non-performing debtors
- Generates payments to suppliers fortnightly
- Resolves all debtors and creditors queries
- Online payments
- Create monthly reports for the directors for management meetings
- Liaise with external accountants on best practise
- Liaises with the year-end accountants as required to ensure timeous completion of statutory accounts.
- Bookkeeping qualification with one years plus experience or unqualified with at least 2 years experienceCustomer service, administration, telephone abilitySage/Xero, VAT, PAYE knowledge Motivated and highly organisedKnowledge of Paypal
- Experience in accounting software is a MUST.
- Advanced user in excel
- Familiar with VAT and PAYE rules as set by HMRC
- Computer literate
- High integrity level and able to keep confidences
- Ability to handle deadline pressures
- Ability to communicate verbally, telephonically and in writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong personality
- Be a team player
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.