Interim Reporting and Consolidations Manager
Our client is a global business with large offices based in Alconbury
They are currently going through a period of change and development and as a result are looking for someone to join them on a six month contract working in a reporting and consolidations capacity.
Reporting to the Group Financial Accountant your duties will include;
- Reporting and analysis of consolidated financial information in accordance with US GAAP
- Ensuring that reporting is produced on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for group month end close
- Co-ordinating timely receipt of information from locations for consolidation
- Variance analysis on consolidation information provided and interaction with locations to challenge and confirm understanding
- Ensuring that intercompany transactions and balances are identified and eliminated
- Providing support to accounting teams on technical issues and prepare technical accounting papers for review
- Preparing audit workpapers and supporting schedules for quarterly US GAAP audits
- Monthly group consolidation reports following US GAAP
- Monthly board update information
- Cash flow reporting
- 10Q and 10K SEC standard reports
- US GAAP quarterly and year end audits
- Development of processes and systems
The successful candidate will be a post qualified accountant or qualified by their experience and will be capable of demonstrating relevant technical experience and a background with exposure reporting to a high standard.
A high level of technical knowledge, advanced Excel skills and practical experience of consolidations are essential to be able to fulfil this role.
The ability to work to challenging deadlines is essential and exposure to US GAAP would be a distinct advantage as would experience in process and system development.
The initial term of this position will be 6 months but it may be extended