Category Manager FM Best in Class Function
Category Manager: Facilities Management - Financial Services + Excellent Package
This major in the financial services industry with an esteemed 'best in class' procurement function and a £50 billion spend across the UK and parts of Europe seeks a Category Manager with procurement expertise in the Facilities Management.
As a Category Manager you will be expected to develop and execute world class FM category strategies on strategic projects managing the end to end procurement lifecycle.
It is a leadership role covering both soft and hard FM that includes security, catering, utilities, construction and waste management in a Facilities team that manages a £3.5 billion spend forecasted to grow to £8 billion under your category ownership!
As the successful Category Manager you will have a leadership role in the end to end delivery of all Facilities procurement projects with the aim of successful change transformation. Your responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Use specialist knowledge within the FM category to deliver innovative procurement strategies and change transformation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and senior client sponsors
- Manage large and complex projects worth £3.5 billion across security, catering, utilities, construction and waste management
- Deliver effective performance management and continuous improvement that reduces FM spend without compromising on value
Procurement Background & Key Skills
- Display an outstanding understanding of FM procurement strategy across a breadth of subcategories including security services, appliances and utilities
- A consistently high level of professional effectiveness that provides an excellent delivery of forward thinking FM procurement strategy.
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills with the ability to positively influence negotiations, with tangible examples of savings
- Ideally a CIPs qualified procurement professional that is also educated to degree level
This industry major with an established procurement function are offering the opportunity to take up a leadership role with large spend responsibility within the FM category. You will be required to work effectively both alone on projects and managing a collaborative team to deliver successful cost transformation.
To apply and find out more information send a copy of your CV to Olivia at:
Keywords:- Procurement, FM, Facilities, Procurement Facilities, Principal, Leader, Consultancy, Change Transformation, Stakeholders, MCIPs, Strategy, Influence, Change, Projects, Innovation, Travel, Management, London, Facilities Management, Indirect Procurement.