Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join a well established Tax and Finance Consultancy in Godalming. The primary aim of this position is to generate new business through networking, cold calling and other means. You will proactively pursue new business opportunities and be sales hungry; using your ambitious nature and exceptional sales talent to build rapport, strong client relationships and negotiate and close deals.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- cold calling prospects to ensure a continuous pipeline of opportunities
- pursuing sales leads and developing strong business relationships
- managing the entire sales process
- planning and preparing persuasive presentations and proposals to clients
- submit weekly progress reports, ensuring data is accurate
We are looking for a candidate who displays the following skills:
- a proven track record in new business B2B field sales
- full knowledge of the sales process
- driving license with your own car
Please note that in September 2017, the company will be moving from Godalming to Farnham town centre so you must be flexible to work from this location from September 2017 onwards.
Hours of work are as follows:
Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Friday 8.30am-5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
We offer a basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 with an OTE of £50,000. Additional benefits include a car allowance, company mobile and laptop, free on-site parking, an on-site cafe, pension, and other benefits.
What are you waiting for? Apply now to be considered for this exciting BDM opportunity. For more information, call Adele at Brook Street Guildford on 01483 302 979.