Audit & Accounts Senior
Due to an increase in new clients this strong regional firm of Accountants require an Audit & Accounts Senior. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- Role will be split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified (or soon to be)
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.