Job Title: Estimator
Your salary: £30,000 to £50,000 + Full Package (pension, commission, 25 days holiday etc)
Where: Based between London & Surrey
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Benjamin Gatt)
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is one of the UK's leading traditional contractors for commercial offices, offering a bespoke service to their clients.
Their longstanding relationships with market leading professional teams such as JLL, CBRE and BNP Paribas is based upon delivering a consistently high standard, and has resulted in unprecedented repeat business levels.
Although a Traditional Fit Out Contractor they also have a specialist team dedicated to D&B within the Industrial Fit Out sector, where they work with end user clients.
With a turnover in excess of £160m our client is growing from strength to strength.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working within the Pre Contracts team including the Bid-Manager, Bid Co-ordinator, Designer, QS, Technical Services Manager and Contracts Manager.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor pricing
- Preparation of detailed Tender returns
- Attending and contributing to mid-tender and tender interviews
- Full commercial aspects of projects until the point of handover to the Contracts Manager
You must have:
- A solid understanding of service installations, with a good grasp in both electrical and mechanical
- Commercially astute
- An awareness of the balance of Risk and Profit is essential
- Proven track record of co-coordinating projects effectively in an office fit out environment
- Good commercial understanding of the market
- Experience of pitching to Professional Teams in a competitive market
- Understanding of Microsoft office
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Benjamin Gatt on 01442 767 808