HVAC Mechanical Design Engineer
Ark Mechanical & Electrical Services Ltd is part of the JRL Group which is an innovative, young and dynamic industry leading construction company which is privately owned and consists of over ten companies, all within the construction industry. Specialising in sub and superstructure rc frame packages, with our in-house capabilities gives us the edge over our competitors.
We also have a subsidiary called Midgard who build large and complex bespoke residential projects to £100m in value.
Built on repeat business with an annual turnover of £300 million, over two decades the Group delivers, whether it be 60m below ground or 150m high into London’s skyline. The JRL Group will deliver a complete construction service and are currently seeking a HVAC Design Engineer to join the team.
The Public Health HVAC Design Engineer will be involved in all aspects of building environmental engineering including sketches, design, specifications and drawing production.
- Hot and Cold water services
- Sustainable drainage;
- Foul & surface water below ground drainage
- Surface water pollution control & potential rainwater attenuation & harvesting
- Foul & surface water pumping stations
- Fire protection & suppression systems including wet and dry risers, sprinkler systemand fire hydrants
- Domestic Central Heating & DHWS services
- Experience in Multi residential sector
- Understanding current regulation and technical standards
- Excellent time management and communication skills with both external and internal team and represent the discipline at project meetings if required.
- To work accurately, independently and efficiently, and to take ownership of projects.
- Mentor and provide guidance of our graduate/junior engineers and technicians in all aspects of Public Health Engineering.
Degree educated in public health engineering, building services or similar discipline.
HVAC Mechanical Engineering knowledge
Experience working with Revit MEP, AutoCAD, TAS, Cymap or similar
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word etc)
The successful candidate will have proven design experience, within Mechanical engineering,
You will be used to delivering to quality, time & budget and are proactive about self-development, ideally being close to achieving Chartered Status.
All applicants will be expected to have a portfolio of work, including sketch/work books demonstrating creative, problem-solving ability.