Health & Social Care Assessor (Home-Based)
An established provider offering training in a variety of sectors all over the UK. A respected name in the industry, they've a large Health & Social Care presence across the country which they're looking at maximising.
This organisation is well respected in the industry for the quality of training being delivered, and pride themselves with excellent client and learner feedback nationwide across all of their specialism.
We're looking for passionate, driven Health & Social Care professionals to deliver apprenticeship frameworks to a caseload of new learners across the Swindon area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced level 2, 3 & 5 Health & Social Care Assessor to work from home, and provide excellent support to learners to achieve their level 2, 3 & 5 qualifications in Health & Social Care.
The role will involve supporting learners throughout their qualification via a variety of assessment methods. The role will also require functional skills delivery alongside the Health & Social Care frameworks.
A strong occupational background in Care is required for this position, as well as being a qualified Assessor/Trainer. Previous experience within a Care home management capacity is desirable. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational qualities, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Assessor award (A1, TAQA, D32 etc.)
- Training qualification (PTLLS, CertEd,7407 etc.)
- Level 3 or higher qualification in Adult Health & Social Care
- Level 2 or equivalent Maths & English qualifications
- Level 5 Health & Social Care Management (Desirable)
Salary & Benefits:
- £23,600 starting salary depending on qualifications & experience
- Excellent Bonus Scheme (based on Completions) realistic OTE £27,000+
- Mileage allowance paid from home
- Pension contribution scheme
- Genuine CPD opportunities