Accounts Payable Assistant
We are currently working with a market leading manufacturing business based in Chester. Due to expansion they are looking for a accounts payable assistant to join there existing accountancy function.
The successful international manufacturing are market leaders within their field as a result the high class products and services they provide to their ever-growing client base. An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
The ideal Accounts Payable Assistant will have the following duties within the accountancy function:
- Matching, batching and coding multi currency invoices inclusive of freight forwarding, PO and Non PO invoices
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email.
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs and wire transfers.
- Assists with monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying possible errors.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Managing employee expenses
- Posting of journals
- Multi currency posting
- Produce ad hoc reports for management
We are looking for a candidate who have previous experience in a accounts payable role and:
- High volume processing of 2000 PCM
- Experience on a ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, Navision
- MS Excel Minimum of VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables
- On site parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company bonus
- Health care
- On site Canteen
- Flexible working hours