Corporate Finance Manager/Senior Manager
Role: Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Manager
Salary: Between £45k - £75k DOE
Keywords: Lead Advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions, Sell Side
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Corporate Finance Manager / Senior Manager role with a fantastic Top 20 Practice client of ours in Birmingham.
The role will ideally suit a strong, confident individual with significant MBO/MBI lead advisory experience, working on deal sizes between £5m and £25m.
- To lead and advise on a wide variety of private equity transactions, MBO, MBI, fund raising, sales mandates, Mergers & Acquisitions and broking, delivering work of consistently exceptional quality and insight and helping to raise the profile of the firms Corporate Finance division
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be required as will the ability to encourage and challenge senior members of the business.
- Previous experience within Practice is essential
- This firm is not looking to sponsor overseas candidates
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successfulAmbridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.