Audit & Accounts Manager
Top 10 Accountancy Practice currently require an Audit and Accounts Manager for their Ipswich office. The role is available due to several internal promotions in the office.
- Reporting into a designated Partner who will oversee a mixed portfolio of clients.
- Your portfolio will 75% weighted towards audit work.
- You will manage a team of 6.
- You will take overall responsibility for the planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Supporting the partner, you will provide advice and cross sell further services where necessary.
- You will be given the opportunity to undertake networking opportunities within the Region.
This company are interested to hear from either experienced Managers or Assistant Managers looking for the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of managing at least 3 team members.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Exposure to networking is highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.